Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sale Scoop For the Day

Interested to know what's having promotions inside the mall? I live here in Toronto (Scarborough) and I was able to gather some information regarding on what stores are having sales in our area. This is in love with sale's first Sale Scoop post and I, for sure, will be posting more of these soon. For my Christian readers, let's all have a peaceful Lenten week and celebrate our faith this coming Sunday for Easter. Happy egg hunting to you all! =)

La Vie en Rose: BOGO sale!
Buy one of their exclusive cotton collection and get two items from that collection free!
This sale would run until March 31st.
Available in-store and online

Armani Exchange: Take 20% off
Get 20% off any regular item that you'll purchase.
Sale will run until March 31st
Available in-store and online

Melanie Lynn: Additional 20% off
Take an additional 20% off from already reduced fall and winter items
Sale will run until March 28th only
In-store only

H & M: Mid-season Sale
Get great deals from their select items starting $7
Promo end March 31st
20% off coupon for entire purchase for kids! CLICK TO PRINT
Coupon is available for use until April 7, 2013
only one coupon per customer per purchase.
Both deals available in-store only

Bentley: 20% discount
Get 20% off discount for all RED TAGGED and already reduced items
Sale will run until April 7, 2013
Available in-store and online
*Red Tag Event for online deals*

and that's it for the worth-to-visit sale promotions for some local boutiques. Unfortunately, I would only have this post for today because I had this call from my fiance and its been a while since we had a skype conversation. I'll make it up to you guys tomorrow since I'll be off for the two consecutive days from work (thank you God!)

Goodnight guys and enjoy! shop comment and share! =) I seriously appreciate the time and let me know if you read my blog. You don't know happy I am to know that some of my friends are actually reading some of my posts. Thanks guys! <3


=) drei

No comments:

Post a Comment