By the way, I did my first Target shopping today plus,, umm remember me telling you guys that I don't think I'll be doing some VS shopping anytime soon? Ok i gotta take that back coz yep yep.. I just did and.. I GOT THE UMBRELLA! lolzz! I am not sure why I am soo thrilled that I got it but whatever.. I am just happy that I owned it so please be happy for me too =p
So here's my SSOD (sale scoop of the day) second edition and its all about the long weekend baby! (after the jump)
- Anyone who lives at Markham region here in Toronto and thinking of getting new pairs of crocs, you might want to get up and go to the Markham fairgrounds for they are having a sale for Crocs merchandise plus other stuff like golf shoes, etc (some other stuff that I am not that aware of, we're planning to go there this Sunday) They will only be open starting yesterday until April 2, 2013 and yup, they are today (March 29) and on Sunday too which is great! Here, I saw an ad from KIJIJI regarding this sale. You might want to check it out by clicking here.
- HBC (The Bay) is having a sale for their Spring merchandise starting this weekend (Saturday) and will run until April 4, 2013. Know more about the items that will be on sale through this online flyer from flyercity.ca
- JYSK is having some spring sale as well and get an additional 20% off with a coupon or coupon code. I have the coupon posted in the coupon section of this blog or you can click here to access it and use it online or in-store (print the coupon).
- Old Navy: Get 15% off your qualifying purchase. It excludes Old Navy dresses if you're purchasing it online and on charitable merchandise if you are buying in-store. Check out their website for information regarding this sale. Coupon code is TREAT15 (posted at the coupon section as well) and for in-store, I am not sure if you need to get the coupon through email coz it was saying that you have to show the barcode from the email and the cashier needs to scan it. If you need the email then I can forward it to you just contact me through email ehm.d05@ gmail.com or if I know you personally, just inbox me in facebook or text me. (highlight the space to see my email addy).
- Banana Republic: Enjoy 30% off any of their full-priced items from their online store until April 1, 2013 with coupon code. Its fun the see Gap company giving all these sale. Too bad it is only available online. Coupon code is BRSPRING and you can also see this in the coupon section. Have you seen BR's new line of cardigans and sweaters which they call the Anna Cardigan? It comes with all these pretty shades and I think this would be a nice thing to purchase with the 30% off code. =)
- GAP: Spring treat from GAP! Get 30% off your purchase online and 40% off for your purchase of select items in-store (restrictions are detailed on their website) Coupon code for your online purchase is GAPCEGG and discounts will be taken off at checkout for in-store purchases. This offer is valid until April 1, 2013 only.
- Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F) is having a 50% off sale for all their spring items! I should have posted this separately but my mind screams sleep as of the moment. Until April 1, 2013 use the code SPRING at checkout and get half off discount for your favourite ELF merchandise. Not really a huge fan of ELF but.. I should tell you that I can't go wrong with their stuff. It is like a hit or miss for ELF for me. But a lot of people love their products so here you go peeps! time to update your makeup collection without spending much! For US customers, you get free shipping for over $25 purchase too and the code is SHIP25 which will also expire on April 1.
- Bestbuy: Bestbuy is having an online-only spring sale for wide range of electronic stuff! This actually started 8pm yesterday and will end on March 30, 2013 at 10am EST. Check out the items for sale HERE. Nice one bestbuy. I don't have a notification from futureshop but I am 99.98% sure that they're having this sale as well. I am gonna be biased with BestBuy since they had my baby available for purchase last boxing day =) and that made me happy so.. =) BESTBUY ALL THE WAY! hahah *shhhhhh* Funny but great that they have this countdown on how many days/hours is left for this sale.
- Victoria's Secret: The reason why I suddenly shopped at VS is because my sister-in-law decided to get some undies there. I am not planning to get some at all but then, I saw that their cotton undies were on sale, five pieces for $30 and I got smitten by it and grabbed all those cuties. We combined our purchases (mine, my sis' and my mom's) that gave way for owning that cool umbrella. I think it was a good deal to think each underwear costs $10.50 so we saved $22.50 for five pieces (good math?? lol). I guess it would be nice to include it here. Another deal *update* that will expire on March 31, 2013 is they're giving 20% discount for their Beach Sexy Swimwear with the code BEACH20 and it excludes clearance items and coverups.
................... so that's it for me tonight. I have compiled all the long weekend sale events that I know or had been notified of. Have a nice long weekend to all of you and to Christians out there, let us all reflect on our lives for this Lenten holiday and remember the sufferings and pains that God endured just to save us.
Thanks guys! Shop Comment and Enjoy!
*update: I edited the title. It's not supposed to be a MBN but scoop for the day =p see how sleepy I am when I was posting this..