Monday, March 18, 2013

Attention VIBs!!

New to Beauty Insider's world (sephora):

Josie Marian Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil free for beauty insiders! (VIB)
this retails for $34 for its full size and since you (or we) are such a very important beauty insiders, Sephora is giving this away for free but its kind of a bummer that it is only available for online shopping. So if you are planning to shop at Sephora to replenish your skin care or buy that new naked palette that I still haven't owned yet (huhu) use this code at checkout infinity and you'll get a sample side of this Argan cream and just so you know, Argan creams are getting a lot of hype right now may it be for skin care or hair care as well.

Check out the link below for an overview of Argan Cream's properties and benefits:
http://www.inkanatural.com/en/arti.asp?ref=argan-cream

and here are the list of the recent samples that you can get from your Beauty Insider points:




ANTHONY LOGISTICS FOR MEN
Glycolic Facial Cleanser
100 Points
TARTE BB Tinted Treatment
 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum
SPF 30 Sunscreen
 100 Points

DR. BRANDT SKINCARE
glow by dr. brandt™
ruby crystal retinol hydracrème
 100 Points

URBAN DECAY
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original
 100 Points

QUICK LOOK LAVANILA
Pure Vanilla Fragrance
100 Points

ANTHONY LOGISTICS FOR MEN
Instant Fix Oil Control
100 Points


I would LOVE LOVE to try that Tart BB cream! I am not an instant lover of BB creams coz I didn't have a good experience with the first BB cream that I've used before which is the Garnier brand because I am convinced that it is the one responsible for my breakouts but not anymore.. I am using this BB cream (garnier) as my daily moisturizer-slash-daily coverage. But I find it better if you don't use it with powder makeup. Hence the need to try new BB creams and Tart is one of my well-loved brands from sephora. And my must have is that urban decay primer potion eye primer. I can totally vouch the goodness of this product. It would be my holy grail product when it comes to eye primer and it did wonders for my holy-oily lids! Now I need to go on my nearby sephora and grab these goodies. I still have enough points accumulated so yay!

I think this would be the last post for me today for I am still sleepy after my sister-in-law's birthday party last night. Enjoy shopping!

Belated Happy St. Patrick's Day 


=) drei

* disclaimer: all photos in this post are property of the product manufacturer and sephora. I don't own them in any way. If you think I am violating any of their terms and conditions, please leave a comment below. I am not paid to advertise these products or to post this event/sale. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment