Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Deals from Shopwise App

I am at work right now so i'll just make a quick update about the sale stuff that I saw today:

- up to 40% off at Abercrombie and Fitch: men and women apparels. Get 30% off extra towards their clearance rack and if you're shopping online, get your package shipped for only $5! That's a great deal coz i remember when me and my bestfriend purchased some stuff from their site, we had to pay almost $20 for shipping.. Not 100% sure but close to that price.. I might check out their site later after work.. Tsk tsk.. Bad idea.. This is a bad idea! Lol

- toys r us is having sale too! The image will tell u the summary of it.. Its so hard to post from the mobile app of blogger. How i wish they could make it a bit easier to post pictures..

I'll just make another update again later after work. I need to go back to work.


Have a blesses day to everyone!

:) drei

No comments:

Post a Comment